Do you need a cyber security review? The simple answer is yes.
Bussiness of all sizes need to worry about cyber security. You have a responsibility to your employees and customers to protect their data. Beyond that, your business can be liable if you haven’t taken reasonable steps to secure your employees and customers data. If you haven’t already taken notice, insurance companies are now offering cyber security insurance to protect your company. Even these programs tend to have base security requirements that you need to meet and buying insurance isn’t all you should do.
These are some top cyber security points that you should be concerned about:
[su_list icon=”icon: angle-double-right”]
- Keep all your software and systems updated
- Update and monitor malware protection software on PCs, servers, and firewalls
- Create an Internet access policy for your employees
- Use strong passwords
- Limit administrative access
- Use VPNs for mobile access
- Data encryption
- Secure your static and mobile devices
- Multi-location full system backups
- Secure mobile connections
- Network and wireless security
- Cyber security insurance
Cyber security is a multi-tiered complex issue. You don’t have to figure it all out on your own. Contact us for help.